Saturday, October 8, 2016

Number 4 High Performance Hair Care


When I received  the "Number 4 Mini Darlings" Shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, and mini brush I was thrilled!!!

 It comes in a heavy, clear plastic gift bag with a black ribbon tied around the handle.

It looks nice and elegant!

The shampoo smells good!  My hair looks healthy, has a nice shine and it feels clean.
The conditioner made my hair silky and smooth.
The hairspray has just enough hold, and my hair feels light.

All these are mini sized, so I can easily  take them with me when I travel.
  I put the brush and hairspray in my purse for a quick touch up anytime.

I just love it!!!

I just know this is going to be a great gift idea!

They are darling!!!!


This product was given to me and no monies were exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment