Thursday, October 20, 2016

Image result for google images Fresh Pet
Introducing Vital Whole Blends Mix-ins

"Mix In Meals"

Fresh Pet has quite a variety of products to choose from.

I got the "Mix In Meals"

"Mix In Meals" is a moist dog food that I mix in with my dogs dry dog food. It's so fresh that it must be refrigerated after opening. The food looks like ground up people food.  It's easy to scoop out what you need, and seal the bag up again with the zip lock bag that it comes in.

My dog is a pretty picky eater but he likes it!

He "NEVER" eats all his food at one time - but he does with this added!

  It "must" be delicious!

 Not only do I feel good that he likes it, but it's also nutritious!
I want to keep my "best friend" healthy, and by feeding him this I feel like he is getting the vitamins and nutrients that he may be lacking.


Image result for christmas pictures of dogs

https://freshpet.com/

Image result for Google images dog paws  



No comments:

Post a Comment