Monday, September 12, 2016

L.R. Rice Honey #ProductReview


Image result for LR Rice honeyImage result for LR Rice honey

By Patty Boardman

L.R. RICE Raw & Unfiltered HONEY
100% PURE
My family loves this honey!!!  I made a honey mustard sauce to go over chicken with the "Clover" flavored honey and it was fabulous!!! There are also other flavors "Local Southwest",  "Local Colorado",  "WIldflower" and "Local Texas Wildflower".  All of them are 100% Pure and "ALL" of them are delicious!!!  This honey is gluten free and a product of the USA. They are wonderful in tea, and on oatmeal.   Honey mixed with pineapple and poured over ham is also incredible!!!  One of my personal favorite snacks is mixing the honey and peanut butter together and spreading it on bread or saltine crackers. Yummy! Honey can be used in so many ways and I love the fact that it's natural and good for you. I use it for cough syrup and it seems to work really well. It can also be used on cuts and burns.  I like to keep it in my pantry and have it on hand at all times. We received our honey free of charge for and no monies were exchanged. To order yours go to http://riceshoney.com/pages/our-story

No comments:

Post a Comment